Friday, March 2 – Sunday, March 4, 2018 | Sessions for children and adults
It is with great fanfare that we invite the Aikido community to take part in Rocky Mountain Ki Society’s Spring 2018 Ki Aikido Seminar with our Chief Instructor, Kashiwaya Sensei, 8th degree black belt. Join RMKS and Kashiwaya Sensei, who will be visiting us all the way from Seattle, Washington, to teach seminar sessions for both children and adults.
As Chief Instructor and founder of Midland Ki Federation (MKF), our umbrella organization—comprised of 27 dojo’s across the USA, Canada and Brazil—Kashiwaya Sensei is one of the few full-time Aikido professionals in the United States. He has practiced for more than 45 years and taught thousands of students for more than 40 years. A major emphasis in his teaching is the development of the next generation of instructors and leaders for Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido Kai in Japan.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to train with one of the most gifted Ki Aikido teachers and practitioners in the world today!
- Fill out Registration Form (PDF) here
- Pay ahead online here (or simply bring cash, check or credit card on the day of the seminar).
- Bring completed form and payment (or proof of online payment) to the dojo on the day of the seminar.
Ki Aikido Seminar Fees
- $120 for Full Seminar
- $40 for each individual session
- Student/Minor pay half price for any above fees
- Parents are encouraged to make a $10 donation on behalf of their children for attendance of a Children’s Class
Friday, March 2: @ Boulder Ki Aikido Dojo
- 5:00 to 6:00pm Children’s Class (Parents Welcome)
- 6:30pm to 9:00pm Adult/Teen Ki & Aikido (session 1)
Saturday, March 3: @ RMKS-Westminster
- 9:00am to 10:00am Advanced Children’s Class (Instructor’s approval required)
- 10:30am to 12:45pm Adult/Teen Ki and Aikido (session 2)
- 2:15pm to 4:30pm Adult/Teen Ki and Aikido (session 3)
Sunday, March 4: @ RMKS-Westminster
- 10:00am to 12:30pm Adult/Teen Ki and Aikido (session 4)
- 2:00pm to 4:30pm Adult/Teen Ki and Aikido (session 5)