Adult Ki Aikido Training Program
Choose Your Next Adult Ki Aikido Course
Price: $425 | $95 exchangeable, transferable, non-refundable deposit
due at sign up; $330 balance due two week before start date.
Includes 32 hours of training & personalized instruction, plus complete martial arts uniform.
This is a live, in-person class at the One Dojo, designed specifically for adult beginners to learn Aikido with other adults.
No prior Ki Aikido or martial arts experience necessary. Observance of COVID measures as set by the state of Colorado is required. Visit https://bit.ly/SoshDist for complete info.
Start your Ki Aikido training in a welcoming, safe and supportive environment!
What You’ll Get
- Improved sense of connection
- Natural self-defense movements
- Increased power & mobility
- Real relaxation & awareness
- Self-discipline & confidence
What You’ll Do
- Breathing and relaxation practices
- Mind-body coordination exercises
- Ki Aikido self-defense techniques
- Rolling and falling drills
- Daily life exploration of Ki principles
Going beyond the advantage of learning to defend yourself, Ki Aikido helps you function more positively in your everyday world, to build confidence, raise your level of physical fitness, safely handle conflicts and flow through adversity.
Our Ki Aikido course for adults is geared for a positive, safe experience for everyone regardless of size, age, gender or physical ability.
Classes are taught by Villacorta Sensei (4th degree black belt in Shin Shin Toitsu Aikido, Second Degree black belt in Ki Development) and assisted by other instructors.
The diligent study of Ki Aikido can lead to a vigorous, resilient, and spirited way of life.
* NOTE: After purchasing your membership, be sure to reserve your first NOON or 7PM class.