Kids (parent optional)
Ki Aikido FUNDAMENTALS
(ages 6-9 and 9-12)
Have fun in a safe, constructive environment. Get in shape. Build confidence. Improve focus. Enhance personal safety. Fall down… and get back up! Sweat, Smile & Laugh!
What your child will get:
Relaxation & Awareness
Patience & Confidence
Strength & Endurance
Balance and Agility
What your child will do:
- Ki Aikido self-defense techniques
- Ki Meditation & Ki Breathing technique (with other children, moms, dads, and instructors)
- A short interview with the child (& parent) is recommended prior to the first class. You can call now: 720. 288.0233 (leave a message if no one is available, we will return your call shortly)
- Two classes offered: one to Pre-Schoolers ages 4-6 and the other to Early Elementary ages 6-9.
- No prior knowledge is required for participation.
- 8:1 maximum student:teacher/assistant ratio.