Ki Aikido for Teens
Teens looking for a way to channel their energy in a positive way will find a great home at Boulder Ki Aikido.
Going beyond self-defense, this martial art teaches life skills such as learning how to be aware of our energy, to embrace conflict and how to transform it.
What your child will get:
Relaxation & Awareness
Patience & Confidence
Strength & Endurance
Balance and Agility
What your child will do:
- Ki Aikido self-defense techniques
- Ki Meditation & Ki Breathing technique (with other children, moms, dads, and instructors)
Four Classes for $40
Enjoy your first four Ki Aikido Classes for only $10 each!
Each participant must have a trial membership.
Choose from our regularly scheduled...
- Adult classes for ONE participant (ages 18+)
- Children’s classes for ONE participant (ages 5+)
- Child-Parent classes for ONE participant (one parent/guardian OR one child, ages 5+). Each student must have a membership.